Australia’s most widely used gaming system
The Global Gaming System is the most widely used gaming system in Australia. First developed nearly 30 years ago and through various updates, the system continues to operate in more than 1,000 venues across the country.
The system comprises a suite of products that allow you to monitor all EGMs, automate payouts, facilitate credit transfer and provides powerful reporting and analysis capabilities. The Global Gaming System can also be configured with our loyalty systems as well as Omni VISION remote reporting.
The CCU is the heart of the Global Gaming System, controlling all EGMs and facilitating credit transfer.
- Monitor all EGMs in either grid or list view.
- Monitor active player status, hot machines and generate shift and daily turnover reports.
- Simple ‘drag and drop’ function for machine moves and conversions.
Transactions and payouts:
- Perform ticket in ticket out (TITO) transactions and redemptions.
- Manual jackpot entries for values that exceed the auto download limit.
- Connects to CRTs and smart safes to automate payouts.
Security and cash management:
- Lock all machines at end of trade
- Individual accounts for users creates multi-level access and leaves an audit trail.
- Automatic backup and archiving of data.
- ‘Rake’ function allows cash to be moved from gaming float to other areas of the venue such as TAB, Keno or bar.
The Global Eye is the reporting and BI function that generates a range of regulatory and performance reports.
- Streamline reconciliation and reporting process.
Generate more than 30 built in reports such as:
- Daily trading
- Hot machines
- Performance reports
- Management summary reports
- Senior executives report
- Banking report
- Actual v meter reports
- TITO reports
- Automate reports and send them straight to your email using the ‘set and forget’ function.
- Remotely access all reports via the Omni VISION online portal.